Friday, April 20, 2012

Day 5 - Pure Cardio

After the stretching last night my legs are feeling slightly better but still not fully recovered.  I really need to start a routine where I can do these workouts in the morning because I'm nervous about them all day and can't really relax until I'm done.  I think some of the anxiousness is coming from the unknown factor of what is to come.  I can't remember the last time my whole body ached for an entire week.

Diet


Daily Supplements (Breakfast & Lunch)  1x One a Day Men's Pro Edge Multivitamen, 2x 1000MG Fish Oil, 2x 1000MG Garlic & 2x 1000IU Vitamin D.

Breakfast: 8:00AM - 8:05AM - Whey Protein Shake (1 Scoop) w/ 4oz 1% milk & 4oz Water (215 Cal / 26G Protein), Small cup of French Vanilla Coffee w/ Skim Milk (10 Cal) - Total Calories: 225

Mid-Morning Snack: 10:45AM - 11:00AM - Nestle* Boost Complete Nutritional Drink  (240 Cal / 15G Protein) - Total Calories: 240

Lunch: 12:30PM - 1:30PM - 1 Medium Piece of Grilled Chicken (26 Cal / 4.02G Protein), 1 and 1/2 Cups Steamed Mixed Vegetables (150 Cal / 7G Protein), 1 Packet of Gulden's Spicy Brown Mustard (3 Cal) - Total Calories: 179

Mid-Afternoon Snack: 2:15PM - 2:30PM - Nestle* Boost Complete Nutritional Drink  (240 Cal / 15G Protein) - Total Calories: 240

Dinner: I was weak...Oh well.  3 Taco Bell Crunchy Tacos (510 Cal / 24G Protein), 1 Taco Bell Pintos and Cheese (180 Cal / 9G Protein), 1 Bottle of Water (0 Cal) - Total Calories - 690 Calories.

Although I ate fast food for dinner I feel like I kept it sensible and I had a really low calorie lunch so I'm not feeling so bad about this. Total calories for the Day = 1,574 (Still less than the last 2 days and I got mega protein into my diet today - BONUS!) Total Daily Protein: 126.02

I'm going to take the recovery drink so I'll add another 225 Calories to my total which makes it 1,799 Still very good.  The only reason I am going to go with the recovery drink is because of the following:

Pure Cardio:

HOLY F***!!! 1 of the hardest workouts of my life!! This ranks up with repeat 400's and repeat 800's in track from highschool.  I think most everyone reading this blog knows that pain and that is exactly what I am going to compare it to because there is nothing else like it!  I was going all out the entire time - NO REST!  This just goes from Suicides to jumps to push-ups and over and over and over with all sorts of moves and jumps you can't even imagine doing!! POWER JACKS SUCK!! My legs were on fire the whole time and my HR never dropped.  INTENSE!!  I can't wait to get someone to try this one with me! Or we can all just meet at at the track in 4 weeks and do some repeat 400's on 90 Seconds - c'mon we did it 15 years ago! Whew! PURE CARDIO NO JOKE!





No comments:

Post a Comment